Canada’s Wonderland FAQ’s
What is included in the Canada’s Wonderland Hotel Package?
- One night accommodation
- Two Regular Daily Admission Tickets to Canada’s Wonderland (all-day passes- $150 value) including Splash Works (20-acre premier water park)
- 2 Hot Buffet Breakfasts ($50 value)
- 10% off food and beverage valid at Crave restaurant, Patio Bar + Grill, or poolside at Oasis Patio Bar + Patio on-site
What kind of breakfast is included?
- Hot buffet breakfasts: Fresh hand cut fruits, a variety of cereals, muffins, croissants, breads, yoghurt, bagels, eggs, bacon, sausages, breakfast potatoes, coffee, tea, and juice (Regularly $21.99 per person)
Is there an additional cost for more than 2 adults staying in the room when purchasing the package?
- Each additional adult will be charged for their ticket and/or breakfast charges. Additional discounted Canada’s Wonderland tickets are available at check-in at $49 inclusive of tax. Additional guests wanting to enjoy the hot buffet breakfast will receive 50% off our buffet breakfast in Crave Restaurant.
Can I have the breakfast on any day during my stay?
- Buffet Breakfast vouchers can be redeemed on any day during your stay at the hotel, and may be consumed at our Crave Restaurant. Breakfast is currently served 7:00 am to 10:30 am.
If I am staying for 2+ nights. Can I repeat the 1 night package and get 2 more tickets per night?
- Absolutely, guests can take this option and you will receive all of the Canada’s Wonderland tickets at check-in.
Can I use all my tickets on the same day? Is there a date restriction on the tickets?
- With the Canada’s Wonderland hotel packages including tickets, they are valid on any day of the regular season,
Do you have additional passes for sale at the hotel?
- Purchase discounted Canada’s Wonderland tickets at Guest Services/Front Desk during check-in for $49 inclusive of tax
Can you purchase the Junior or Senior Canada’s Wonderland tickets at the hotel?
- No, the hotel only offers Regular Daily Admission Tickets (Ages 3-64, over 48″ tall in shoes on date of visit.)
Do you have 2-day passes?
- No, 2-day passes are no longer offered, however you can book two Canada’s Wonderland hotel packages to obtain 2 tickets each day.
Do you sell ground admission passes (no rides, just gate entry)?
- No, only Regular Daily Admission Tickets to Canada’s Wonderland are available with the Canada’s Wonderland Package. Please visit www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding ground admission (no rides).
I am not a guest of the hotel. Can I walk in to buy tickets to Wonderland from the hotel? Can I buy them from you online?
- Canada’s Wonderland tickets may be purchased online at our Lobby. Internet access is complimentary for registered guests. Additional charges may apply for non-resident guests.
Do our tickets get mailed to us?
- Canada’s Wonderland tickets are only available for pick up at the hotel. They are presented to the guest at check-in or prior to check-in (full payment required).
Can we pick up tickets at the hotel in the morning and check in at night time?
- Absolutely! Full payment for package is required at the time you pick up your tickets. You can also leave your luggage at the hotel rather than bringing it with you to the Park.
Is buffet lunch available with the hotel-issued wonderland tickets?
- No, Please visit www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding meal options available at Canada’s Wonderland.
I’m traveling with my spouse and 2 children. Do you have packages that include children’s tickets?
- Our Canada’s Wonderland Package includes Regular Daily Admission Tickets only. In this instance, you could purchase additional discounted tickets at check-in.
If we have a Season’s pass, can we qualify for any package?
- Our package includes Canada’s Wonderland tickets, so this would not work for guests with a season’s pass. We recommend you search for the best available rate at www.bestwesternparkway.com
How much are roll-away beds/cribs?
- Roll-away/cots can be rented from the hotel for $25 per night plus HST. They are equivalent to the size of a single bed. Cribs are available at no additional charge.
Can I get a CAA/AAA discount on the package?
- Our packages are not applicable to any further discounts. CAA/AAA discounted rates are available at www.bestwesternparkway.com.
How many people can your rooms sleep?
- Fire regulations allow a maximum of 5 people per room.
How far are you from Canada’s Wonderland?
- We are approximately a 15 to 25-minute drive away from Canada’s Wonderland, depending on traffic.
How far are you from the Toronto Pearson International Airport?
- We are approximately a 30+ minute drive away from Toronto Pearson International Airport, depending on traffic.
How far are you from Downtown Toronto?
- We are approximately a 20 to 25 minute drive away from Downtown Toronto, depending on traffic.
Do you have a swimming pool onsite?
- Our hotel has two indoor pools and one outdoor pool.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Our hotel cancellation policy is 48 hours, giving you until 2 days prior to arrival to cancel your booking without penalty.
Do you have a shuttle to Canada’s Wonderland?
- The hotel does not offer a shuttle to Wonderland. Either personal or public transportation is recommended.
Do you have a shuttle from the Airport?
- The hotel does not offer a shuttle to Pearson Airport. Either personal or public transportation is recommended.
Your address on your website isn’t being recognized by my GPS system. How do I find your hotel?
- Our guests have been successful with using “ 600 HWY-7 E” instead of “ highway 7”.
- Alternatively please try 9005 Leslie St, Richmond Hill, ON, L3R 0G2.
- As a reminder, the hotel is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario
How much is parking at Wonderland?
- 2022 single day parking is $25 per vehicle. Preferred parking in a special lot closer to the gate is $35 per vehicle.
How much is parking at the hotel?
- Parking for our hotel guests is included with your stay.
How do I contact Wonderland?
- The Wonderland website is http://www.canadaswonderland.com/contact-us
- Their contact number for guest inquiries is (905) 832-8131
How do I get to Wonderland by public transit? How much would it cost?
- For maps and directions, visit https://www.canadaswonderland.com/directions
- Please visit the either the following websites in regards to more information for costs and service routes.
- Toronto Transit Committee: www.city.toronto.on.ca/ttc
- York Region Transit: www.yorkregiontransit.com
How much would it cost to get there by Taxi service?
- Approximately $40.00 (prices may vary per taxi company)
Can we enter Splash Works with your hotel-issued Canada’s Wonderland tickets?
- The tickets issued by the hotel are regular daily admission tickets and can be used to enter Splash Works when the water-park is open. Access is only valid on the day your ticket is used.
What is Canada’s Wonderland’s Pet policy?
- Only guide dogs / service animals are permitted in the Park.
- Please visit the www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding their Pet policy.
What are Wonderland’s hours of operation?
- For calendar and hours, please visithttps://www.canadaswonderland.com/calendar-and-hours
- Please visit http://www.canadaswonderland.com/hours-directions/canada-s-wonderland to view their hours of operation.
Rain delay tickets, can they be refunded?
- Tickets are valid any day during the regular season. Canada’s Wonderland will not issue rain checks or refunds for inclement weather.
Can our passes be upgraded to the new “ Fast Lane” speed pass?
- Guests can purchase The Fast Lane passes online or upon arrival at Canada’s Wonderland.
For Canada’s Wonderland FAQs, visit https://www.canadaswonderland.com/frequently-asked-questions