Canada’s Wonderland FAQ’s
What is included in the package?
- Wonderland 1 Night Package with Breakfast starting at $189 per night:
- One night accommodation in a Traditional Room (two double beds or one king),
- Includes: 2 Full Breakfasts , Two Adult Tickets: General Admission (all-day passes) to Wonderland
- ** NEW** Wonderland 1 Night Package with Pay Once Visit Twice Tickets starting at $210 per night:
- One night accommodation in a Traditional Room (two double beds or one king),
- Includes: Two Tickets: (Pay Once Visit Twice, all-day passes) to Wonderland, 2 Full Breakfasts Pay Once – Visit Twice tickets are valid for two visits by the same person
- Wonderland 2 Night Package starting at $358 for two nights:
- Two night accommodation in a Traditional Room (two double beds or one king), 2 Adult Tickets (Pay Once Visit Twice , all-day passes) to Wonderland, Option of 2 Full Breakfasts each per day. Pay Once – Visit Twice tickets are valid for two visits by the same person
What kind of breakfast is included?
- Full breakfasts: Fresh hand cut fruits, a variety of cereals, muffins, croissants, breads, yoghurt, bagels, eggs, bacon, sausages, breakfast potatoes, coffee, tea, and juice
Is there an additional cost for more than 2 adults staying in the room when purchasing the package?
- Each additional adult will be charged for their ticket and/or breakfast charges.
Can I have the breakfast on any day during my stay?
- Breakfast coupons can be redeemed on any day during your stay at the hotel and may be consumed at our Crave Restaurant. Breakfast is served between 6:30 am to 10:30 am.
If I am staying for 2+ nights. Can I repeat the 1 night package and get 2 more tickets per night?
- Absolutely, guests can take this option and you will receive all the Wonderland tickets at time of check-in. For those guests staying multiple days, the hotel also offers special extra night discount rates that come with or with-out Full Breakfast options.
Can I use all my tickets on the same day? Is there a date restriction on the tickets?
- With the packages that include the park’s general admission tickets they are valid on any day at the park and you are able to use all the tickets on the same day. The packages that include the Pay Once Visit Twice tickets can only be used by the ticket holder on 2 separate days. These tickets cannot be transferred to another adult/child.
Do you have additional passes for sale at the hotel?
- To save you time and money, your BEST DEAL at our hotel would be to pre-order directly with our reservations department at the toll free #1-800-668-0101. Tickets will also be available online at our Lobby computer, via a special link given out by the hotel. Please note that Wonderland will charge a $5.00 processing fee per order and tickets must be used within 3 days of purchase. Should you require any additional tickets, please contact the hotel prior to 48 hours prior to arrival to pre-order and avail the discounted price.
Who can purchase the junior or senior Wonderland ticket?
- Juniors – 3 years of age or under 48” (4 feet)
- Seniors – 60 years of age or older
Do you have 2-day passes?
- Yes, our hotel sells a “Pay Once Visit Twice” adult ticket starting from $57.00 inclusive which allows two different visits by the same person
Do you sell ground admission passes (no rides, just gate entry)?
- The passes provided through the hotel are one day General Admission passes only. Please visit the www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding ground admission.
I am not a guest of the hotel. Can I walk in to buy tickets to Wonderland from the hotel? Can I buy them from you online?
- Wonderland tickets may be purchased online at our Lobby. Internet access is complimentary for registered guests. Additional charges may apply for non-resident guests.
Do our tickets get mailed to us?
- Wonderland tickets are only available for pick up at the hotel. They are presented to the guest at check-in or prior to check-in (full payment required).
Can we pick up tickets at the hotel in the morning and check in at night time?
- Absolutely! Full payment for package is required at the time you pick up your tickets. You can also leave your luggage at the hotel rather than bringing it with you to the Park.
Is buffet lunch available with the hotel-issued wonderland tickets?
- The General-Admission passes provided through the hotel are either one day or two day passes only. Please visit www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding tickets that include the buffet lunch.
I’m travelling with my spouse and 2 children. Do you have packages that include children’s tickets?
- Our packages include either two, one- day or two-day adult passes; guests do have an opportunity to custom build their package to include extra adults / children. Please pre-order your tickets today through our reservation department at toll free number 1-800-668-0101.
If we have a Season’s pass, can we qualify for the room only rate?
- Yes, you can show your season passes at check-in to secure the room only rate.
How much are roll-away beds/cribs?
- Roll-away/cots can be rented from the hotel for $25 per night. They are equivalent to the size of a single bed. Cribs are available at no additional charge.
Can I get a CAA/AAA discount on the package?
- Our packages are not applicable to any further discounts.
How many people can your rooms sleep?
- Fire regulations allow a maximum of 5 people per room.
How far are you from Wonderland?
- We are approximately a 15 to 20 minute drive away from Canada’s Wonderland, depending on traffic.
How far are you from the Toronto Pearson International Airport?
- We are approximately a 30+ minute drive away from Toronto Pearson International Airport, depending on traffic.
How far are you from Downtown Toronto?
- We are approximately a 25+ minute drive away from Downtown Toronto, depending on traffic.
Do you have a swimming pool onsite?
- Our hotel has two indoor pools and one outdoor salt-water pool.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Our hotel cancellation policy is 24 hours, giving you until the day prior to arrival by 4pm to cancel your booking without penalty.
Do you have a shuttle to Wonderland?
- The hotel does not offer a shuttle to Wonderland. Either personal or public transportation is recommended.
Do you have a shuttle from the Airport?
- The hotel does not offer a shuttle to Pearson Airport. Either personal or public transportation is recommended.
Your address on your website isn’t being recognized by my GPS system. How do I find your hotel?
- Our guests have been successful with using “600 HWY-7 E” instead of “highway 7”.
- Alternatively please try 9005 Leslie St, Richmond Hill, ON, L3R 0G2.
- As a reminder, the hotel is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario
How much is parking at Wonderland?
- As per their website for 2014 “Parking for autos and vans costs $15.00 per vehicle. Parking for RVs and campers is $25. Disabled parking is available.”
- Please visit the www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding parking.
How much is parking at the hotel?
- Parking for our hotel guests is complimentary.
How do I contact Wonderland?
- The Wonderland website is http://www.canadaswonderland.com/contact-us
- Their contact number for guest inquiries is (905) 832-8131
How do I get to Wonderland by public transit? How much would it cost?
- Please visit the either the following websites in regards to more information for costs and service routes.
- Toronto Transit Committee: www.city.toronto.on.ca/ttc
- York Region Transit: www.yorkregiontransit.com
How much would it cost to get there by Taxi service?
- Approximately $40.00 (prices may vary per taxi company)
Can we enter Splash Works with your hotel-issued tickets?
- The tickets issued by the hotel are general admission tickets and can be used to enter Splash Works when the water-park is open.
What is Wonderland’s Pet policy?
- Please visit the www.canadaswonderland.com for more information regarding their Pet policy.
What are Wonderland’s hours of operation?
- Please visit http://www.canadaswonderland.com/hours-directions/canada-s-wonderland to view their hours of operation.
Rain delay tickets, can they be refunded?
- Wonderland does not have a bad weather policy, nor do they offer refunds.
Can our passes be upgraded to have buffet lunch at the park?
- Hotel passes do not qualify for upgrades.
Can our passes be upgraded to the 2-day pass in case guest changes their mind?
- Our hotel does require 48 hours prior to modify the reservation to be able to have your tickets prepared for your arrival.
Can our passes be upgraded to the new “Fast Lane” speed pass?
- Guests can purchase The Fast Lane wrist band passes once they arrive at Wonderland. A separate Admission Ticket is required.
Can our passes be upgraded to include “Dinosaurs Alive!”?
- Guests can purchase “Dinosaurs Alive!” tickets at the hotel for an additional charge of $2.00
- OR, Guests can purchase “Dinosaurs Alive!” tickets once they arrive at Wonderland. A separate Admission Ticket is required. http://dinosaursalive.canadaswonderland.com/